Your first visit to Children's Dental Center of New Hampshire involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
If one of our office administrators asked you to complete some forms before you come into our office, then you’re in the right place. Here’s where you’ll find the forms that make it easier for us to give you and your child the best possible experience.
Online Welcome Forms (you will be redirected to a secure site)
- If you prefer paper, click here to download and print forms
- If you are coming to us from another office, please download and print a Transfer of Records Authorization which you can send to the prior office.
- Notice of Privacy Practices (for your reference only)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.